If you have a question for us, which is not among the questions here, please contact us.
1. What fragrances do you offer?
Lavender (Lavender Superstar), Lemon (Lemon Idol), Rose (Rosy Starlet) and Fruity (Fruity Pin-Up).
2. How should I use Air Wick V.I.P. Pre-Poop Spray?
Shake well. Spray 3-5 times directly into the toilet bowl onto the water BEFORE USE. For external use only. Use in well-ventilated rooms away from sleeping areas. For adult use only.
3. How long does one bottle last?
4. Should I spray onto the toilet seat?
No. If sprayed, wipe up with a damp cloth.
5. Can product be sprayed in toilet afterwards?
No, product is designed to be sprayed on water BEFORE going. Air Wick V.I.P. Pre-Poop Spray formula creates a barrier that trap odors in the bowl and releases a fresh fragrance.
6. How should I store Air Wick V.I.P. Pre-Poop Spray?
At room temperature.
7. What happens if Air Wick V.I.P. Pre-Poop Spraycomes in contact with skin or eyes?
Please read precautionary language and First Aid statements on the product label.
If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. IMMEDIATELY call a physician or Poison Control Center. If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If on skin, wash with soap and water. Discontinue use IMMEDIATELY and get medical attention if a reaction develops.
8. If I am unsatisfied with the product, how can I be fully refunded for my purchase?
View our “Odor Free Guarantee" for full details about product refund.
9. Do I need to shake the product before I use it?
Yes, you should shake the product each time before spraying.
10. Brand new product is not spraying.
Air Wick V.I.P. Pre-Poop Spray may need to be primed a few times when first used before product is sprayed. If the product does not spray during following uses, ensure the product is held vertically upright and spray should resume.
1. WHAT IS INCLUDED WHEN I BUY THIS PRODUCT?
The Essential Mist starter pack will include the following; Essential Mist device, fragrance refill and X3 AA/ LR6 Batteries together with instructions.
2. WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS PRODUCT AND OTHER AIR FRESHENERS ON THE MARKET?
It contains natural essential oils that transform into a fine fragrance mist. The mist released fills your room with fragrances for a more natural atmosphere.
3. HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK?
The Essential Mist device is based on piezo technology.
Using a piezoelectric transducer, (a device that converts small amounts of energy from one kind into another) electrical energy is converted into extremely rapid mechanical vibrations. The vibrating plate oscillates on top of a saturated wick connected to our fragrance which will release a burst of mist and fragrance at certain intervals.
4. HOW IS ESSENTIAL MIST POWERED?
Essential Mist is powered by an electrical circuit, generated by x3 AA/ LR6 batteries.
5. HOW DO I KNOW WHEN TO CHANGE THE BATTERIES?
The device will stop generating and releasing the mist and fragrance. The blue LED light surrounding the nozzle will also stop lighting up.
Depending on the intensity of the setting you have selected, the batteries will generally last for 3 refills.
6. WHAT ARE THE BEST BATTERIES TO USE IN THE DEVICE?
When necessary replace the batteries with new, good quality, alkaline batteries. We do not recommend that you use zinc-carbon batteries or rechargeable ones as these may not have enough power to operate your device for long periods.
7. HOW DO I SET UP MY DEVICE?
Make sure the device is turned off and directed away from the face. Open the device by holding the shroud firmly in one hand and placing the other hand underneath the base as a support.
(1) Using the thumb of the hand holding the shroud push down from the top. The shroud should be released from the main device, exposing the refill bottle and batteries.
(2) Insert x 3 AA batteries into the appropriate slots.
(3) Remove the old refill by gentle pulling it in a downwards movement away from the top of the device. Insert a new refill by removing the plastic lid of the refill bottle, and pushing the exposed wick in an upwards motion into the head of the device. A clicking noise will be heard when inserted correctly and fully.
(4) Replace the shroud.
(5) Turn on to the desired setting. The first mist and fragrance should occur after a 7 second delay.
8. HOW LONG DOES A REFILL LAST FOR/ HOW DO I KNOW WHEN I NEED TO INSERT A REFILL?
If the blue led light at the top of your device continues to show, however no mist or fragrance is released the refill may need replacing. Depending on the intensity of the setting selected this is typically between 16 – 45 days.
9. WHAT DO I DO WITH EMPTY ESSENTIAL MIST REFILLS?
Dispose of the empty glass bottle or recycle according to local regulations.
10. WHAT DOES THE BLUE LIGHT MEAN?
The blue light will flash to indicate the device has been turned on. It will also light when the device is releasing fragrance.
11. HOW DO I TURN THE DEVICE OFF?
The furthest left option on the control panel, located at the bottom of the device is the off switch. This will turn the device off and no mist or fragrance will be released. If the device is not going to be used for long periods of time, it is suggested that the refill and/or batteries are removed and the cap is added to the refill.
12. WHAT IF I FORGET TO TURN THE DEVICE OFF?
Essential Mist is designed to automatically turn off after 8 hours of use. No mist or fragrance will be released after this duration. Once the refill is empty the device will no longer spray. Please turn off the device and replace the refill. The device may emit a high pitched sound at regular intervals to indicate that the refill is empty and device requires a new refill.
13. WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE THE START TIME OR RUNNING TIME OF MY DEVICE?
When the switch on the control panel is moved from the off position to either of the 3 settings (min, med, max) the device is turned on and will run for 8 hours unless switched off. By moving the switch to the off position during the 8 hour cycle will terminate that cycle. Once turned on again, the timer will reset and a new 8 hour cycle will begin. Changing the intensity setting will not reset the cycle.
14. WHERE SHOULD I KEEP MY DEVICE?
The device is suitable to be placed on any flat surface e.g. Shelf or cupboard unit. It should not be kept near a heating source or in direct sunlight. The device should be kept out of reach of children and pets and used in well ventilated areas.
15. MY DEVICE IS NOT WORKING. WHAT TO DO?
Check the device is turned off and directed away from the face. Ensure the spray nozzle is visible at the top of the device. If not you may have incorrectly replaced the shroud which may prevent the release of fragrance.
Check the fragrance doesn’t need replacing. To do this open the device by holding the shroud firmly in one hand and placing the other hand underneath the base as a support. Using the thumb of the hand holding the shroud push down from the top. The shroud should be released from the main device, exposing the refill bottle and batteries. You should be able to see the level of fragrance remaining in the refill bottle. If there is no fragrance left the refill needs replacing.
If there is still fragrance remaining, make sure the refill bottle is fully inserted into the device. If this has come dislodged or is not inserted correctly, it may result in failure of mist generation.
You should also check the batteries are still operating. To do this open the device as before and replace the batteries with x3 new AA/LR6 batteries. Reinstate the shroud and turn the device on. If the device still fails to emit a mist call the Airwick help line on: 1-800-228-4722 (U.S./É.-U.) 1-800-888-0192 (Canada).
16. IS THIS PRODUCT/ THE MIST DANGEROUS OR TOXIC?
A Product Safety evaluation and risk assessment has been carried out based on review of the safety of each of the raw ingredients and exposure assessment relevant to this format. Based on the information provided to Product Safety and the available toxicological data available in literature on the raw material categories, the proposed Essential Mist device and formulation variants do not pose a significant risk to human health when used appropriately and according to instructions.
17. WHAT SHALL I DO IF I SPILL MY ESSENTIAL MIST REFILL (CLOTHES, CARPET, SKIN, EYES ETC?)
Wipe up as much of the spill as possible using a soft cloth. Make sure hands are washed thoroughly after handling. If refill comes into contact with eyes, Rinse cautiously with Water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do- Continue rinsing. After this time if eye irritation persists, consult a doctor or healthcare professional. If swallowed consult a doctor or healthcare professional.
18. CAN I USE OTHER PRODUCT REFILLS IN MY ESSENTIAL MIST DEVICE?
No. It is not advised to use other refills with this device. Safety evaluation and toxicology reviews have not been performed on any other refills other than those designed and created by Airwick. Therefore safety cannot be guaranteed.
19. CAN I ADJUST THE LEVEL OF FRAGRANCE RELEASED?
The intensity of the fragrance can be adjusted using the controls located at the bottom of the device. There is a minimum, medium and maximum option designed to typically provide the following intensity:
Length of mist (seconds)
Frequency of mist (minutes)
20. CAN I ADJUST THE FREQUENCY OF THE FRAGRANCE RELEASED?
The frequency of the fragrance released can be adjusted also using the controls located at the bottom of the device. Higher intensity setting releases mist more regularly. See above table for frequency options.
21. WHAT IS THE DEVICE IS TOO STRONG/ WEAK FOR ME?
If you find the mist/ intensity is too strong or weak, adjust the setting to either a higher or lower degree to suit your preference.
22. CAN I GET IT IN DIFFERENT COLOURS?
No, at present Essential Mist is only available in matt black with glossy shroud.
23. CAN I GET ALTERNATIVE FRAGRANCES?
The starterkits are available in Lavender & Almond Blossoms and Fresh Water Breeze fragrancs. However, we offer refills with 5 premium scents - Lavender & Almond Blossom, Fresh Water Breeze, Mandarin & Sweet Orange, Peony & Jasmine, Cinnamon & Crisp Apple.
24. WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils are the oil of the plant from which they were extracted, such as oil of lavender flowers. This concentrated, natural oil contains the "essence of" the plant's fragrance—the characteristic fragrance of the plant from which it is derived. Essential oils are generally extracted from the natural flower or plant source by distillation, often by using steam. Other processes include expression, solvent extraction, absolute oil extraction, resin tapping, and cold pressing. They are used in perfumes, cosmetics, soaps and other products, for flavoring food and drink, and for adding scents to incense and household cleaning products.